Join or renew your GardenComm membership today!
It's easy to join and renew your GardenComm membership
Photo credit: Kirk Brown, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
If you work in any area of horticulture and green communications industry, a GardenComm membership is for you. GardenComm helps members to advance their careers, improve communication skills, market their brands, discover new plants and products, monetize their online presence, enhance photography skills, learn how to get published, sell their expert knowledge and skills, and network with other communicators locally, regionally and nationally.
For Allied members, GardenComm members at the hub of communications to the products and services they provide. With digital content being at the forefront of communications, our members help drive demand for your brand in areas like; social media, video, photography and so much more.
- Networking opportunities for communicators at conferences, trade shows and regional events
- Recognition and press pass access to major industry shows at no cost
- Weekly News Briefs and communications from GardenComm
- Member pricing when entering the GardenComm Media Awards, events and webinars
- Connect with fellow members by using our connect directory and membership directory
...and much more!
Determine Your Type of Membership
2022 Regular Member ($145)
Those actively engaged in professional horticultural communication. Horticultural communication activities include writing, editing, art, photography, public relations, radio and television broadcasting and any similar activities related to the green industry.
2022 Allied Member ($295-$5,000)
Companies or organizations in an allied industry whose business practices are in harmony with the objectives of GardenComm. There are 5 levels to choose from - click here to learn more.
NOTE: You do not need a sponsor/referral to become a GardenComm member. Membership fees are non-refundable.
2022 Student Member ($25)
Those post-secondary students currently enrolled in a program leading toward a degree or certificate and who is genuinely interested in a full- or part-time career in horticultural communication. Student members must provide proof of current enrollment status to receive student members rates.
Emeritus Member ($45)
A Regular Member in good standing with at least ten (10) preceding consecutive years of membership may, upon retirement from garden communicating, become an Emeritus Member by requesting such status in writing here. Emeritus Members shall be eligible for reduced dues as determined by the Board of Directors.
STEP 2: Register and Checkout
- Fill out the JOIN or RENEW form
- Include all the required information
- IMPORTANT - Give yourself 10-15 minutes to complete the form. The information helps us understand who you are, your interests, areas of expertise and ensures the information in the database is correct for the GardenComm membership directory.
- Once you have completed the form, you can checkout and start enjoying your GardenComm 2022 membership
- If you experience any issues, please email: email@example.com
Please reference and read and agree to GardenComm Policies within the application.